Behind every patient success is the dedication of a unique team of skilled and talented individuals who help make the Keck Medical Center of USC one of region’s premier medical facilities.
As a member of the USC health care team, you will help build upon the university’s exceptional expertise in patient care as well taking advantage of our excellent compensation package that could include shift and weekend differentials, online rewards-based scheduling, and generous educational benefits.
Come be a part of a world-class health care facility and an important member of the Trojan family.
Under the direction of the Director Clinical Information Systems the Scheduling Coordinator actively coordinates an organized and efficient case flow of scheduling future day-to-day activities monitoring/resolving potential scheduling conflicts. The Scheduling Coordinator acts as a liaison with other departments and physician office staff and arranges for all necessary support services and equipment needed for a case.
- High School Graduate or GED
– Two years as a surgery scheduler required.
- Surgical procedure identification knowledge preferred.
- Medical Terminology knowledge required.
- A Fire and Safety card must be presented upon hire or must be obtained at our facility within the first 90 days of hire and maintained by renewing before expiration date.
The University of Southern California values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment.
|Minimum Education ||Minimum Experience ||Minimum Field of Expertise ||Hospital Requirements |
|Preferred Experience ||Preferred Education ||Supervises ||Supervises - Nature of Work ||Preferred Field of Expertise |